[DECtalk] A medley of songs

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Mon Sep 21 10:21:46 EDT 2020

I also vote for Leaving on a Jet Plane. Ian, here is a link to the phonemes of Snoopi's version of the song. Snoopi chooses to make phonetics for his songs publicly available so people can use them, learn from them, modify etc.

http://theflameofhope.co/dectalk%20speak%20window/COUNTRY/LEAVING%20ON%20A%20JET%20PLANE%20-%20PETEER,%20PAUL%20AND%20MARY.EN

Of course, each person's Dectalk version of a song may be different from someone else's.
Blake