[DECtalk] Anoying 4Second Delay?

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Thu Mar 26 19:06:45 EDT 2020

Hi All: Not knowing which of these 3lists are an active address, I might need to
address all of them.
In my Debian Linux, running a DecTalk U S B from Axsol Solutions, at times,
while making changes in my system, DecTalk developes this anoying delay. Some1
in our Linux group tells me its hardware related. For the record, I am useing
Speakup as a screen-reader. Can some1 please inform what steps we can type to
solve this? Since there are seemingly no Linux U S B drivers, I am running in
rs232 mode. Thanks so much in advance
Chime