[DECtalk] cryptkey windows process server installer?

Aksel Leo Christoffersen aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Fri Jun 26 10:28:53 EDT 2020

Hi,

Are you sure, that sutch a thing actually exist? As fare as I know, you can only get Infovox 230 to work with Windows XP and older.

However, if it does exist, I’m also very interested in trying it as well. I have several Windows XP VM’s running just to use Infovox 230 and 330.

Best regards:

Aksel Christoffersen