[DECtalk] decTalk for NVDA 2020.1 python3?

Johnny Lam birdguy611 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:06:49 EDT 2020

>From what I can tell, the last time, witch was probably about a month
ago, I last check Jake Gross's website with all the synthesizers for
NVDA addons, he has yet to update the synthesizer addons to the latest
NVDA compatibility.
the only synthesizer addon that is 2019.3 compatible on his site is
the IBM via voice addon, witch is very similar to Eloquence.
If someone has his email info, perhaps try contacting him to see if he
plans to update the dectalk addons.