[DECtalk] online TTS question

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Fri Dec 11 23:06:09 EST 2020

Hi,
Thank you Chime for the feedback. I have good news! I contacted ReadTheWords to see if they would allow me to distribute RTW audio of my blog articles. I was told that distribution is allowed as long as no commercial purpose. Apparently, I had misunderstood the RTW terms of service I read years ago. It looks like I found an online TTS service to meet my text-to-audio need.
Blake