[DECtalk] DECtalk NVDA bundle

Mohamed Al-Hajamy malhajamy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 21:56:10 EDT 2020

You'll need to modify the symbols dictionary if it isn't already. You'll
need to set the dectalk symbols, the left and right brackets, the less
than and greater than signs, and the colon and underscore symbols to be
passed to the synthesizer, by setting send actual symbol to synthesizer
to either always or only below symbol's level.