[DECtalk] New DECtalk addon now available

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sun Aug 16 15:52:27 EDT 2020

Mohamed,
Thank you for creating a Dectalk add-on compatible with NVDA 2019.3 and above. I am impressed that you were able to do this and also set each voice to its own pitch. In my experience, older Dectalk NVDA add-ons had all voices set at same pitch which made changing voices a bit frustrating. Great job!