[DECtalk] I found some old interesting DECtalk stuff, and some questions

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 21:27:52 EDT 2019

another synthesizer which is probably again wishful thinking I would like
to see revitalized is the old info box 234 mint based speech synthesizer. I
still have an old copy of it around, but I can't use it because as far as I
know it only runs on Windows XP. it would be nice if somebody could strip
out the licensing entered and turn infobox 230 into a free nvda add-on.
Infovox230