[DECtalk] A list of NVDA-pitches for DECtalk

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Wed Jul 24 15:16:18 EDT 2019

----- Original Message -----
From: Ravi Paswan <ravipaswan32 at gmail.com>
To: 'DECtalk' <dectalk at bluegrasspals.com>
Sent: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 14:19:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [DECtalk] A list of NVDA-pitches for DECtalk
Ravi,
Are you looking for a text tutorial or an audio tutorial about how to make Dectalk sing? I ask because another member of this list created an audio tutorial in a series of audio lessons. He used to sell it but decided several years ago to make his audio tutorial available free; payment is no longer required. I could send a link to the audio tutorial page if you are interested. If you prefer a text tutorial instead, I think the web page where I first learned about the Dectalk pitches, phonetics etc might still be around...
Blake

Hello friend how to wrigh the code in notepad for dectalk singing please send me a tutorial how to play a song as well as eloquence. In notepad. Wich code I should use for wrighting a code. For dectalk. Because I have search over the internet but I could not get a easy tutorial for notepad  From: Dectalk [mailto:dectalk-bounces at bluegrasspals.com] On Behalf Of Blake Roberts