[DECtalk] decTalk and speech-fx-inc

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:36:29 EDT 2019

I just wish that
1. There was a much easier way to get ahold of decTalk that was or is legal, yet sounds good such as decTalk 4.3 or 4.5. and
2. Or second and as an alternative, that Microsoft makes their own version of Espeak that is sapi5, works with narrator, and has a speak-window in the app-store modified by Microsoft to use programmed phoonemes and commands to make Espeak sing with microsoft’s own modified espeak-klatt voices.
The makers of decTalk or owners rather, speech-fx-inc are not very helpful at all as far as procuring legal versions of decTalk 4.3 or 4.5 that sing, have a speak-window, and do not have bugs, and work with narrator as well.
Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10