[DECtalk] A list of NVDA-pitches for DECtalk

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 17:09:49 EDT 2019

I wrote to the espeak-ng email list asking them if it would be possible to make the espeak sapi5 interface load decTalk dll’s and softVoice-tts dll’s and use them as extra voices. I told them that both decTalk and softVoice have their own phonemes and everything so all it would need to do is load the dll’s, use them as voices, and fix that voice-pitch bug with decTalk.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10