[DECtalk] DecTalk 4.61 SAPI

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 09:53:21 EDT 2019

Well I guess we are safe because that rodger dudly person from speech-fx-inc claims that sapi5 decTalk does not exist. But yet he says he owns everything from text to assist up to whatever the current version of decTalk is. Copyright is just a broken mess I think and it has to be overhauled.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10