[DECtalk] DecTalk 4.61 SAPI

Brandon Tyson brandongold98 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 01:57:36 EDT 2019

Hello,

I was discussing the DecTalk Reader 1 with another list member and
they told me that the version of DecTalk it has is 4.61. However,
while this is correct, the SAPI5 is 4.6.4.

Is it possible to get, or was there, a SAPI version of DecTalk 4.6.1
at one time?

As mentioned before, the SAPI in this package doesn't appear to be
4.61 and that's one of my favorite ones besides 4.3 and 4.4.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any assistance
you are willing to provide.

Thanks,

Brandon

--
“Be what you are. This is the first step towards becoming better than you are.”
– J. C. Hare & A. W. Hare