[DECtalk] A DECtalk song I've made... again

Brandon Tyson brandongold98 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 20:48:51 EDT 2019

Hello,

I'm listening to the 4.6.2 version and it sounds like the DecTalk 5.0
that's available for NVDA. Are they the same?

Is there somewhere where I can hear the 4.6.2 in more detail?

I have to say that the song sounds much better in the 4.6.2 version
because its pitches are matching with the music.

Thanks,

Brandon

--
“Be what you are. This is the first step towards becoming better than you are.”
– J. C. Hare & A. W. Hare