[DECtalk] Speech Synthesis On Linux

Brandon Tyson brandongold98 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:42:31 EDT 2018

Hi,

I know there is better speech than that. I should have been more
clear. This was merely done as an experimental thing.

Another member of this list was having a discussion with me a few
years ago about this synth in particular so I posted this to show what
I came up with.

Thanks,

Brandon

--
“Be what you are. This is the first step towards becoming better than you are.”
– J. C. Hare & A. W. Hare