[DECtalk] via voice

mattias jonsson mj at mjw.se
Thu Mar 22 08:52:15 EDT 2018

Windows onecore voices responsive..
No no no
Skickades från E-post<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> för Windows 10

________________________________
Från: Dectalk <dectalk-bounces at bluegrasspals.com> för Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982 at gmail.com>
Skickat: Thursday, March 22, 2018 1:49:54 PM
Till: DECtalk
Ämne: Re: [DECtalk] via voice

A long time ago wizard software sold eloquence that supported Danish Norwegian and Swedish. But I never had that version, I have no idea where you may get it from either. Espeak supports Danish Norwegian and Swedish though. If you have windows10 then, the free Microsoft one core voices support the languages you want with the latest NVDA screen reader. They are nice, fast, and very very responsive. Just install them under windows10 settings.