[DECtalk] America the Beautiful

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Wed Jul 4 16:06:05 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,
Happy Independence Day to everyone residing in the United States! Years ago I made a Dectalk version of America the Beautiful using multiple voices. It has all 8 verses. Over the years I have fixed phonetic and timing issues. Here is the MP3 version:
 https://www.dropbox.com/s/4utuil4280ap4lh/america%20the%20beautiful.mp3?dl=0
And the text file:
 https://www.dropbox.com/s/ou93lbny60u2uah/america%20the%20beautiful.txt?dl=0
There is no background music because I can't add it myself. I hope some of you enjoy this song. I created the text in 2007 when I was learning how to make Dectalk sing. So I have fixed a lot of phonetics in the text file during the  past 11 years.