[DECtalk] voice creation

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Thu Sep 7 05:13:44 EDT 2017

Hi,

I don't know of any other voice creation program which can make a SAPI
voice. If you still have the original recordings, and you still own the
copyright in and to them I.E. you didn't sign some sort of agreement
giving all your rights to Innoetics, you should in theory be able to use
such a service if one were to exist at some point in the future. You
might try contacting Lyrebird and explaining your situation, see what
they say.

Sorry I can't be of more help,

Jayson

On 9/6/2017 3:03 PM, Blake Roberts wrote:
> Lyrebird sounds interesting. I notice that in FAQ Lyrebird says they  > can create a higher-quality voice if I have a lot of recordings but
 > this is not available in the current beta. On a related topic, let me
 > put all my cards on the table. Before Innoetics was acquired by >
Samsung, I was creating a SAPI of myself with help from a innoetics >
founder. In July 2017 around the time of Samsung's acquisition of the >
company, the Innoetics founder told me he would send me a SAPI of my >
voice using the thousands of sentences I recorded. Due to no SAPI >
received after almost 2 months from that promise, I'm thinking the >
Innoetics founder  whom I won't specify on-list might not be able to >
create Blake Sapi. I'm not trying to sound critical of the indivudal. >
I'm just accepting the possibility that aforementioned promise might >
not be fulfilled. Does anyone know of a voice creation program which >
can create a SAPI from already recorded sentence wave files? I spent >
many hours and months recording over a thousand  sentences for the >
aforementioned Innoetics Blake Sapi. I did the recording at no >
financial cost for personal/friends use. I don't want my time/effort >
to be wasted. Blake > > -----Original Message----- From: Dectalk >