[DECtalk] Voxygen voices

Piotr Machacz pitermach at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 04:34:15 EST 2017

+1 to this question from me. I have used their voices on Android previously, and over there they were honestly quite impressive. If I recall the responsiveness was on the level of the smaller formant engines like Eloquence, so if the Windows voices are anything like that it’d be a good option now that innoetics has gone poof. That being said, because they want 40 euros for one voice, versus the 1 or 2 euros you had to pay on Android, I haven’t yet decided to take the plunge and try them out.