[DECtalk] The Flame Of Hope is back

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Fri May 26 06:35:36 EDT 2017

Hello everyone. I'm excited! Snoopi's site, The Flame Of Hope, is back
online. The web host told me yesterday that the server problem is fixed. I
just tested the URL and it works now.

I think it is necessary to clarify something. A newcomer to this list
claimed a couple of days ago that The Flame Of Hope  is not maintained.
Snoopi's site was temporarily unavailable due to a server problem
experienced by his web host resulting in Snoopi's Dectalk menu and the site
itself being unavailable. However, the fact is that Snoopi does
update/maintain The Flame Of Hope. Typically there is only a site problem
when his web host experiences an issue such as the recent server
unavailability. I talk to Snoopi regularly by phone and communicate with the
gentleman who hosts his site when such contact is necessary. For those
unaware, I met Snoopi on this list a decade ago and have been his friend
ever since.