[DECtalk] GNUSpeech on MAC

Brandon Tyson brandongold98 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 10:35:16 EDT 2016

Hello,

Is the GnuSpeech in a state where it could be used with VoiceOver on
the MAC? I was interested in this project for awhile and was wondering
about its current state.

If so, do you mind providing a link to download it please? I'm very
new to the MAC and am just trying one out so I'll do the best I can.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any assistance
you are willing to provide.

Thanks,

Brandon

--
It is simply sitting silently, witnessing the thoughts, passing before
you. Just witnessing, not interfering not even judging, because the