[DECtalk] c

Raymond C. Grote musicalman1 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 21:07:13 EST 2016

Blake is correct, though I think Bob passed away a little longer ago
than that. Still, that is unimportant, he will be missed.
If it would help I can make a midi with each part on its own track, as I
have quite a lot of experience with transcribing jazz chords, and I hear
a few small errors in your SATB transcription. They are not major,
however        .

Blake Roberts wrote:
> That Dectalk version of The Christmas Song you found was done many  > years ago by Bob Prahin now deceased. He passed away sometime last >
year as I recall. As far as I know Bob's text file of that song was >
not made publicly available. Blake > > -----Original Message----- From:
Dectalk > [mailto:dectalk-bounces at bluegrasspals.com] On Behalf Of
Ulysses > Garcia via Dectalk Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 5:19 PM
To: > DECtalk Cc: Ulysses Garcia Subject: [DECtalk] c > > Hello, I've
been studying some Jazz harmony pieces, and I remember > seeing this in
the archive. I was wondering who made it, and whether > or not the notes
were available as separate parts, so I could examine > how the pieces
fit together. I was able to depict a few of the > chords, enough to
complete a multi-tracked version of a TTBB clarinet > ensemble. If
anyone else has more information about this great piece > that would be
great. I am currently looking up some jazz improv > chords for piano.