[DECtalk] a quick question

Rajmund brajmund2000 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:58:56 EDT 2016

Hi There,
First of all, thanks for the confirmation, and the explanation, as to why, the list is called what it is. With that aside, anyone got anyone else on IOS to sing but Alex, please?
Or for that matter, anyone got anywhere with the keynote gold TTS on the legacy humanware products?

Sent from a Braille Sense