[DECtalk] DECtalk txt's that are not songs

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Mon May 30 15:25:14 EDT 2016

You mentioned the red dwarf productions in a previous e-mail. These are
available and I have attached them. By the way, if you produce stuff, it
would be great to add them to the dectalk archive. If you're not already
connected, you can find a lot of productions there that you might not
have heard. There is also no limitation on which language can be used,
and there are a few Spanish works there already. If you don't know how
to connect or if the instructions are not clear, I can help out (I also
speak Spanish so can translate). Welcome to the community.

Carlos