[DECtalk] Fwd: [orca-list] new text to speech project based on Festival Lite

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed May 4 08:05:54 EDT 2016

I agree, especially seeing as there haven't been any major git commits for
three months and no obvious changes to the code. The last major commit was
rebranding to the new name and updating configuration files. I wish them the
best of luck, but I don't see much development happening. Similarly, there
haven't been any new Gnuspeech releases either.