[DECtalk] new little song created entirely with vocaloid

jake mcmahan mcmahan.jake at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 01:59:55 EDT 2016

Hello:

Here's a little tune that I created using my method of multitracking in
vocaloid which I have proven works. This is a tune that was frequently
going through my head last semester while walking to smith hall in
college. This is called the deedee song. It's not perfect, but it shows
that we can harmonize directly inside vocaloid using the right
resources.  Again, thanks garcia for teaching us how to use vocaloid
back then.