[DECtalk] WEBSITTE

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Fri Feb 19 10:24:02 EST 2016

Hi everyone, I'm glad I'm back on here.  I wanted  to let everyone know
that even though my site _www.theflameofhope.co_ (http://www.theflameofhope.co)
 has branched out,  I still put tons of Dectalk stuff on it, including the
new nvda with the Dectalk  add on.  I don't have the singing yet because
Blake Roberts and I can't get  it working.

Who was the genius that did the Dectalk add on?   I love it!  And it brings
me to a few questions;

Can nvda be set up so it will only read when you press  a certain key?  I
don't want it reading everything.

How do you shut nvda up?

Can anyone design a new speak window that uses  keyboard shortcuts to have
it speak?

Is there a sighted person on here that would be  willing to look at a 90
day communication trial that uses Dectalk?  It only  speaks for 90 days, so
I'm trying to get nvda to read it but it totally ignores  it, totally.  I'm
not blind so I know very little about nvda.  And my  communication software
requires sight because the screen is dynamic, meaning it  changes.

See, I don't like how small the actual devices  are.  So I would love to
like build my own software so I could load it into  a 19 inch all in one
computer.  My problem is, I want it using a stable  Dectalk singing SAPI.  So
nvda is so close to what I need that I'm hoping  someone can help me.

By the way, my 90 day communication trial can't be  unlocked because lovely
Fonix wont allow it.  It part of a contract they  have with the Prentke
Romich Company.  It talks, it sings, but only for 90  days.  The communication
software runs forever, but not the Dectalk.   It makes me mad.  I would
rather pay big bucks for an unlock code so I  could load it onto something with
a big screen.  But they make you buy a  dedicated device  that has a small
screen.  I have a vision problem so  I need large screens.  Dectalk is my
life because I'm a singer with  it.  That's why I need a singing version.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 2/18/2016 3:52:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,