[DECtalk] eloquence and Chinese

Miguel Villagomez miguelv064 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 22:06:45 EDT 2015

Hi. Yes, I know what you're talking about. The Japanese and Korean versions
of Eloquence have a similar problem. I honestly don't know why that is. I
also don't know why the Computer Room version of SAPI5 Eloquence has those
languages included, while the AT-Guys and CF versions do not, even though
oddly enough the AT-Guys product description says it has those languages.
It's all very confusing for anyone who wants to buy this synth.