[DECtalk] One of the Barbershop files in VocalWriter

Ulysses Garcia Green_Gables_fan33 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 20:31:11 EDT 2015

Which MIDI file did you use? If you used the one that I attached, then
that was the MIDI file that I made, so it wouldn't be perfect in any
way. Actually, I did it in F-major because it's more emotionally
appealing to me than F#-major.
I'd like to find an arrangement that is a lot like this, or learn where
this piece originally came from.
-Ulysses