[DECtalk] One of the Barbershop files in VocalWriter

Ulysses Garcia Green_Gables_fan33 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 18:18:32 EDT 2015

Hello all,
I'm not sure how many on here are Barbershop music fans.
I recently started learning about the style two years ago, and I often
take the music apart to see how the voices harmonise.
In this case, there's a really great song which has become my favourite.
It is on the dectalk archive, under the artists Vocal Writer folder. The
file is called Let It Snow. From what I understand, both Flint Million
and Hugh Emerson made music with Vocal Writer. Flint did a lot of the
modern stuff while Hugh did the choral part. So I'm wondering if he
might have made the Let It Snow file as well.
I am also wondering if there is any sheet music that I can have made in
Braille so I can read the notes as well. Here's a MIDI file, made to the
best of my ability. Also, there's a YouTube video with the same
arrangement, but with a slight variation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyEYUndG_i4
If you can give me more information about this piece I'd be very
grateful. I'd like to have this done by Christmas, only three months away.
Sincerely,
-Ulysses