[DECtalk] dectalk zip file

Tom Kopec w1pf at comcast.net
Mon Nov 16 12:59:54 EST 2015

I'd have to go dig up my notes (which may be impossible), but I think
4.3 happened EITHER around the time we were doing DTPC2/DECTalkExpress
OR around the time we were trying to rationalize the codebase and do
things like windows and linux..

In either event, IIRC we were trying to keep ourselves from going crazy
maintaining the sources.. and to try to only have to fix a given bug in
one place.. a lot of the changes to implement that involve fixing
coding-style issues, refactoring code, using proper datatypes, etc etc..
all of which look like gratuitous code changes because they don't
actually change behavior.

But these are very old neurons, so I could be wrong..

...tom