[DECtalk] dectalk zip file

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sat Nov 14 17:16:46 EST 2015

Hi,

What is the closest version to 4.3 for which you have sources, or they
are known to exist somewhere?

I have one other question, and I've probably asked this before. There
was a version of DECtalk back years ago which was used for a while on
the Serotek network, and also on various airport automated weather
observation systems, including the one here in Louisville. To me, that
version sounded much more like the older Digital DECtalk versions than
anything from Force or Fonix. One interesting quirk of this version was
that the digit one was spoken with no stress.

Jayson