[DECtalk] a crazy dectalk song I created

Miguel Villagomez miguelv064 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:49:19 EDT 2015

Well, it involves installing the BitTorrent Sync program. The latest
version is inaccessible with any screen reader, on Windows, anyway, but on
other platforms that I've tested, it works fine. The previous version 1.3
is very accessible and works very well. If you want some instructions on
how to set this up with BTSync version 1.3, here are some instructions on
how to set this up with BTSync version 1.3, which I've grabbed from the
mailing list post that details how one goes about doing this. Note that the
link to BTSync is for the inaccessible release. I will see if I can provide
the accessible version via a link.

1. First, if you use NVDA, you will want to install the BTSync add-on.
This makes the application more accessible. The link to this is
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11231100/BTSync.nvda-addon

Install it like you would any other add-on package. Feel free to e-mail
me with questions.

2. Then, you'll need the bitTorrent Sync program itself. You can
download it at
http://www.bittorrent.com/sync/downloads/complete/os/windows

3. The installation process is a little weird. You will get to a stage
where it will ask you if you have a secret. You will want to select the
"No, I don't" option here.

4. It will also ask you where you want to store your synced shares. I
would suggest you create a folder for these, something like "synced
folders", under which all of your content will go.

5. Using windows explorer, go into the folder that you created for
syncs, and create a folder in here called "dectalk archive" or whatever
you would like it called.

6. When you have finished the installation process, open BTSync. There
will be a list of folders, containing your folder.

7. Navigate around the BTSync window until you find the add folder
button and activate it (it only worked with the space bar when I tried).

8. In the "folder secret" box, paste the following line

BFQETEL6FG4ERS3NAGHE2BXR6VMEWC7NH

9. Navigate to the browse button and select your "dectalk archive" folder.

10. Press OK and close the window with alt+f4.

You're good to go. The content in the dectalk archive folder will begin
to download. You will also be sending this data to others on t

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile