[DECtalk] need help with dectalk 4.3 demo

brandon T brandongold98 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:26:51 EDT 2015

Hello,

If you use object navigation, move to next object with that command,
that is, NVDA+6 on the numeric keypad or shift+NVDA+right arrow until
you see the first unlabeled button, it's after the text that says
speaking rate wpm I think.

When you have found it, press NVDA+enter to activate it, that is,
NVDA+enter on the numeric keypad with the desktop layout or NVDA+enter
on a laptop.

Thanks,

Brandon