[DECtalk] new member

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Thu May 21 10:43:12 EDT 2015

Then there's me. Generally, I'm one of the more techy guys on the list
and very cynical and just lay it out.

Speaking of versions, Snoopie's site claims to have Dec 5.0. But is'
just 4.61 in a repackage. It sounds the same, and about dialog and
executable version strings are 4.61. So where's my 5.0? I want it to
finish the collection. LOL

Alex