[DECtalk] Dectalk Digest, Vol 11, Issue 14

Edward Bruckert edbruckert at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 08:00:12 EDT 2015

Correction to previous statement perfect paul was modeled after dennis’s voice before
cancer and doctor dennis after his voice after, The was extensive vocal tract measurements in the male and female data bases.
The was a jasa paper explaining most of dectalk authored nu klatt and klatt (dennis and his daughter laura.
fyi Tom is one of the best engineers I have ever known.