[DECtalk] converting note durations to milliseconds?

Mohamed malhajamy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:34:52 EDT 2015

Hi guys, so, I need some help with dectalk. I need help with converting
note durations to milliseconds. This use to be something I didn't have
to worry about as my beginning song projects had no layering of tracks
and were not very complex. But as they have gotten more sophisticated, I
find I need to know more. I've tried the chart at
https://www.msu.edu/course/asc/232/song_project/dectalk_pages/note_to_%20ms.html
but I'm having trouble reading it and understanding it. Can someone
assist me with this? Thanks.