[DECtalk] Snoopi

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Thu Jul 23 19:07:05 EDT 2015

Hi,

Unfortunately, Snoopi's Email address bounced two messages earlier
today. The error message from AOL is very unhelpful, saying only that
AOL will not accept delivery of this message. Obviously they have some
spam filtering going on, which Snoopi probably cannot disable. He is the
only AOL user on this list.

Snoopi, if you get this, do you have another Email address we could use?
It can't be anything that forwards to anything at AOL, since if AOL
thinks a message is spam when my server sends it, it's probably going to
think it's spam no matter who forwards it. Blake, if Snoopi doesn't get
this, could you forward my message to him, and if that bounces,
paraphrase it?

Thanks,