[DECtalk] some questions

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:07:29 EDT 2015

Try this for a sample of dectalk 5.0 (at least it claims to be 5.0).
This is a hardware board that can use dectalk (no, it cannot be directly
connected to a computer for output). The page allows you to buy the
board, view specifications and manuals, and hear samples in English and
Spanish (the only languages).
http://www.grandideastudio.com/portfolio/emic-2-text-to-speech-module/

Carlos