[DECtalk] some questions

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Wed Jul 22 17:40:13 EDT 2015

Hi everyone, this is Snoopi and Blake Roberts is writing this for me.
However I will be back on the listserv real soon so I am very happy about
that!

Anyway I have a question. I am putting speak windows on my web site that do
other languages. The only ones I have are French, German, Spanish and the
United Kingdom english. I want to know if there are any other languages? And
if there are, how do I get them? I would love to have every language!

I am trying to have everything about Dectalk on my web site. Does anyone
have a copy of the old BlueGrassPals Dectalk archive with all the Dectalk
stuff? I have all the files but my problem is, you have to put in a password
whenever you want  to play the files. I don't know how to remove the
password. So if I can get a new copy without the password, I want to put it
on my site.

If I am able to host the files on my site, I want to delete the sexual and
bad language audio content. My web host would be very upset with me if those
files were on my site. Besides, kids might visit! Would it be ok with list
members for me to do that?

Thank you.

Snoopi Botten