[DECtalk] question about the Dectalk bt sync folder

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 21:49:24 EST 2015

To remove the folder, you can go to the BTSync application, select the
dectalk archive entry in the list, and click remove. This will free the
folder, and you can delete it. If you delete it without doing that,
nothing bad will happen to our copies, but BTSync might try to put it
back on your machine.

Carlos