[DECtalk] NoteTalker

Ulysses Garcia green_gables_fan33 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 07:27:03 EST 2015

Hi all,
I tried running this programme but I got an error message saying that
the programme was not compatible with the version of Windows. This was
on my Windows Seven machine by the way.
Is the singing command similar to the ones used to make
Eloquence sing also?
-Ulysses
On 1/17/2015 3:38 AM, Jake McMahon via Dectalk wrote:
> I have actually been able to successfully find a command list for the
> synth, but it's not as detailed as dectalk.
> http://www.text2speech.com/commands.html
> From this, I was able to make softvoice sing a bit.
> Jake
> On 1/17/2015 1:34 AM, Jayson Smith via Dectalk wrote:
>> I like that synth, too bad it's not 32-bit! I have a similar program
>> called Talkany. I never found a complete Softvoice command list
>> anywhere online. Anyone else?
>> Jayson
>>
>> On 1/9/2015 5:19 PM, Jake Gross via Dectalk wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> I found a 16 bit program that uses the SoftVoice synthesizer called
>>> NoteTalker.
>>> Link:
>>> http://grossgang.com/tts/old_software_synths/NoteTalker.exe
>>> Jake