[DECtalk] softvoice nvda addon with majer improvements

Mohamed malhajamy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:48:18 EST 2015

Although, I believe the issue with large male, mellow male, and crisp
male is within the dll itself, because even using embedded commands
switches to the same buggy voice. In theory the pw webspeak dll should
fix the problem, but who knows, it might be different in some way and
require a complete recoding of the add on.