[DECtalk] my new song

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Wed Aug 26 17:51:38 EDT 2015

Hi all,

After two years of not finding a song I wanted to make Dectalk sing, I
finally found an awesome one by the Booth Brothers. The text version is
attached. I'm sending the EN format for Dectalk 4.4. If using 4.3, just
change the file name to demo.txt. I know it plays completely in those
versions because I tested with both. I'm not sure whether it will play in
4.6 without "error in phoneme", as I didn't run the file through that
version.

There is also an MP3 version. My friend Snoopi Botten mixed the EN file with
music. He wrote to the Booth Brothers and they are fine with the Dectalk
version being used. If anyone would like to hear the MP3 version, let me
know and I can send a link to download it. I hope some of you enjoy my most
recent DT song!