[DECtalk] Klatt Speech Synthesizer

Ulysses Garcia green_gables_fan33 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 13:00:02 EDT 2014

Hi there
That sounds like an interesting idea. I myself like formant modelling,
although by the looks of it, it seems rather complicated, especially if
you have no hands-on and you get easily discouraged. Why is it called
Clatt? Is it made after Dennis Clatt? What is the NV-Speech player
project, and does it work well?