[DECtalk] Can Anyone Help me Identify this tune?

Ulysses Garcia green_gables_fan33 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 21:49:52 EDT 2014

Hi there,
Well, I was looking at one of the songs on the DECtalk archive, and
there is a song that I heard before, but I can't seem to identify it.I
think it's called Talking Time One, and it's saying something like:
Attention, Stephen Clower, where is your talking time one or something
like that, and then it says:
Duh duh duh duh duh dumb. I really want your clock, duh duh duh duh duh
duh dumb. I've got to have that clock, la la la la la la la.
If anyone wants to hear it in real time, it's attached here.