[DECtalk] BTSync share

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Wed May 21 00:10:48 EDT 2014

Hi,

Well, now, after three days, we have seven computers on the folder. This
means that I think we're ready for new submissions. If you have stuff to
upload, just e-mail to the address listed in the info.txt file, and I'll
get them uploaded. You might also notice that I've uploaded the dectalk
speak windows, NVDA components, and SAPI to the software folder. If
there are any other changes you suggest I make, don't hesitate to e-mail
me, either to the archive address (in the info.txt file) or this one.

Carlos