[DECtalk] sapi5 SAM

Carlos Fernandez cf530a at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 23:39:57 EDT 2014

You can always give out copies of this stuff to anyone. I don't exactly
understand what you are wondering about the sapi5 voice. No, one doesn't
currently exist, although there is no reason in theory that one would be
infeasible. If enough people want one, I'll see if I can write one. I've
never written for SAPI before, but I'm always willing to try new things.

Carlos