[DECtalk] Think I fixed the bouncing problem

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Jul 24 02:11:15 EDT 2014

Are you implementing SPF and domainkeys?  I have noticed that Google and
Earthlink both look at the SPF headers.  When I was running a mailing list
on Mailman, I got a ton of bounces due to the mail being sent as bulk and no
SPF or domainkeys headers.  I never could figure out how to get either
working in Postfix, but it looks like Exim includes at least SPF support.
If you can share how you got the bounces fixed, I would appreciate the help.
 I had to give up on the Mailman list because of the bounces.