[DECtalk] Speech Player Master-ee80f4d

Brandon brandongold98 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 14:35:51 EDT 2014

Hi,

Here is speech player master-ee80f4d, one of the versions that
had the Eloquence type.  The voice choices are Adam, Benjamin,
Caleb and David.
If you play games such as Altereon on Mush-z, it will be very
choppy.
If you have trouble telling the difference between the letter p
and the letter t, please let me know, as this is not the same as
the latest version 2014.6.4.
This version will not work with the output device option in NVDA.
It will unfortunately not work with exclamation points.  It will
not work with AMD machines.  It will not work on XP.  If you
would like to have this exact version but use it on XP, I can
give you the next version after this one, because the only thing
they did was make it work with XP but it doesn't work well at
all.

I hope you enjoy this add-on.  I prefer this one or the one for
XP better than the latest one because these are more like
Eloquence.

Thanks,

Brandon